Moshe Rebeynu

Neo Hassidic - Letting HASHEM into our lives is what it's all about. We do it through our exuberance in our own ideas and acts in regard to dress, prayer, song, dance, and Torah learning. All this stimulates us to do "The Mitzvot " making this world a better place for ourselves and everyone else, Jewish or not.

My Photo
Location: United States

Friday, June 05, 2020


Shalom, Shalom. We commence this DEVAR TORAH by focusing upon the instruction given to the NAVI MOSHE upon the opening SIDRA. It is written, “HaShem spoke to Moses, saying, Speak to Aaron and say to him, When you kindle the lamps, toward the face of the Menorah shall the seven lamps cast light.” NUM. 8:1,2  To discern this instruction concerning the lighting of the lamps of the MENORAH from the ROOT LANGUAGE, we begin by what is implied by the term MENORAH from the perspective of MISHKAHN DAVID (Tabernacle of David).

From the perspective of MISHKAHN DAVID, the MENORAH is descriptive of the SEFIRA BINAH of the PARTZUF (Spiritual form). In relationship to the physical body, It is the left side of the brain. The IVRI (Hebrew) transliteration BINAH is interpreted to mean understanding. The left side of the brain is said to be intuitive in nature. Bringing these two premises together in concert with the physical body would suggest that the MENORAH is indicative of intuitive discernment that occurs in the left side of the brain. Thus intuitive discernment can be kindled by employing SUPERNAL INSTRUCTIONS.

It was disclosed that the purpose of kindling the MENORAH is that the seven lamps would cast light. This is to suggest that INTUITIVE DISCERNMENT is not only for the benefit of the individual, but also for the benefit of others.

INTUITIVE DISCERNMENT is what gives rise to the elimination of the experience of CHAOS, that is, darkness. The darkness is the CHAOS produced by the erroneous perception of the EGO. The EGO only perceives about 10% of reality. The other 90% cannot be perceived by the 5 senses, thus rendering the experience of CHAOS. In reality there is nothing but ECHAD, Blessed be His Name, and G-d is the good that only does good. With 90% of reality concealed, there is a narrow existence, with the majority of it being CHAOTIC. Intuitive discernment engenders aid in the unfoldment of CORRECT PERCEPTION eliminating CHAOS and experiencing MOCHIN DE GADLUT, that is, the expanded consciousness.

The Hebrew letters contained in Torah are comprised of clusters of light. Scanning the Hebrew words contained in the BRANCH LANGUAGE of Torah is liken to scanning items at the register of a store. When the item’s barcode is scanned, the information thereof is seen on a screen. Likewise when scanning the Hebrew text of Torah, the intuitive discernment is experienced at the HIGHER LEVELS of CONSCIOUS. This experience gives rise to seeing beyond the CHAOS, thus experiencing the PERFECTION of ECHAD. The LIGHT not only benefits the individual that scans TORAH, but also those who are in his/her sphere of AUTHORITY who are living in a state of OPENNESS, which is termed the casting of light.

As spiritual leaders employing the scanning of Torah on a daily basis, we become a LIGHT that cast It’s brightness upon the CHAOTIC EXPERIENCE in this Present World System.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home