Moshe Rebeynu

Neo Hassidic - Letting HASHEM into our lives is what it's all about. We do it through our exuberance in our own ideas and acts in regard to dress, prayer, song, dance, and Torah learning. All this stimulates us to do "The Mitzvot " making this world a better place for ourselves and everyone else, Jewish or not.

My Photo
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 21, 2019


Shalom, Shalom. We commence this DEVAR TORAH by meditating upon the instruction given to the NAVI Moshe concerning the unfoldment of the SHEMITTAH and TOVEL. The SHEMITTAH is the observance of the seventh year. YOVEL is the observance of the 50th year after the unfoldment of seven SHEMITTOT. The question is, What do these observances imply concerning OLAM HA BA, i.e. the world to come?

Torah is to be understood as a SUPERNAL DOCUMENT given for the purpose of discerning the WORLD to COME. Yea, about 20% can be taken literally, the other 80% is based on interpretation. The focus on the SHEMITTAH and the TOVEL is to be based on this PREMISE. What both observances have in common is REST and REDEMPTION.

REST in reference to the world to come is the result of ascension into the HIGHER LEVELS of CONSCIOUSNESS where STILLNESS, PEACEFULNESS, QUIETNESS and CONFIDENCE are experienced. This conscious state is a quality that is experienced by the REDEEMED. 

The REDEMPTION is liberation from the IGNORANCE that gives rise to the bondage of the SOUL. The bondage is IGNORANCE of It being an individual spark of the SUPERNAL and identifying ITSELF as NATURE. When the SOUL COMES into the truth of BEING, it is REDEEMED from IGNORANCE thus engendering the unfoldment of UNLIMITED POTENTIAL through TORAH and a TORAH TEACHER.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home