Moshe Rebeynu

Neo Hassidic - Letting HASHEM into our lives is what it's all about. We do it through our exuberance in our own ideas and acts in regard to dress, prayer, song, dance, and Torah learning. All this stimulates us to do "The Mitzvot " making this world a better place for ourselves and everyone else, Jewish or not.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 13, 2017

TOLDOT

Shalom, Shalom. We commence this DEVAR TORAH by focusing our ATTENTION upon the title of the PARASHAT. The title of the PARASHAT is TOLDOT. The IVRI transliteration TOLDOT is indicative of the English term DESCENDENTS.

Words are descriptions of the SENSATIONS that we experience inwardly. The DESCENDENTS of a people are vessels in which the information of the people are gathered in order to produce THOUGHT in response to the EVENTS that are experienced without. This EMET discloses that our thinking is programed.

The program is established in that CONSCIOUS STATE termed PURE SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS, that is, the HOLY of HOLIES in MISHKAHN DAVID. This principle is substantiated in the REVELATION received by MELECH DAVID who declared, “… O Hashem, You have scrutinized me and you know. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought from afar. You encompass my path and my repose, You are familiar with all my ways. For the word is not yet on my tongue, behold, HASHEM, You knew it all. Back and front You have restricted me, and You have laid Your hand upon me. Knowledge is beyond me; exalted, I am incapable of it.” (Psalm 139:1b-6) In this passage of KETHUVIM, it is revealed that the THOUGHTS that we have are KNOWN to ECHAD. This EMET (truth) is based upon the IDEA that they are predetermined by ECHAD.

As aforementioned, the INFORMATION that is within is a product of our ANCESTORS. When an EVENT occurs, the ANCESTRAL INFORMATION appears producing THOUGHT. Often the thought that is experienced is one of CHOICE, yea, I can choose to act in HARMONY with the SPIRITUAL WORLD or in harmony with the CORPOREAL world. Thus the FREE WILL is only experienced in a LIMITED WAY. The LIMITATION is there for the purpose of GUARANTEEING that what ECHAD has DECREED will come to PASS. The DECREE of ECHAD is that those who are undergoing the HUMAN CONSCIOUS EXPERIENCE will REALIZE and ACTUALIZE our CONSCIOUS UNION with G-d, thus fulfilling the GOAL of being made in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of ECHAD. Indeed it is a PROCESS.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home